Please note all abstracts (for oral- or poster presentation) must be submitted online via the website
- The deadline for the submission of abstracts is 15 April 2022. Registrars are specifically invited to present.
- All appropriate abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
- All abstracts received will be acknowledged, and authors will be sent acceptance or rejection letters by the 30thof April 2022.
- Accepted abstracts must be presented virtually via zoom on the allocated day. The congress secretariat will forward further details to you once your abstract has been accepted for presentation.
- Please note that presenting authors of accepted abstracts must be registered delegates. Registration costs are for the presenter’s own expense.
Instructions to Authors
- Each abstract must clearly state the following:
a. Abstract title (the title of the abstract must not exceed 25 words)
b. Full details of authors. The name of the presenting author must appear first in the list of authors
c. Affiliation of all authors
d. Contact details of first author (telephone numbers, e-mail address etc.)
- Abstracts must be typed in English, single line spacing.
- The body of the text must not exceed 350 words (this excludes the information listed in point 1) and using paragraph style
- Please adhere to the following format:
a. Introduction: should be brief and informative and state the aim of the study
b. Methods: include description of subjects and research methodology
c. Results: outline the findings of the study supported by statistics as appropriate. Do not use figures, graphs or tables in the abstract. The data provided must be sufficient to permit peer review of the abstract
d. Conclusion: provide summary and relevance of the main findings
All accepted abstracts will be published without further editing. Abstracts that do not adhere to the specific format will not be published.
Prizes will be awarded for the best abstract presentationsat the closing ceremony on Saturday 21 May 2022.